Nenette Chocolates: hand made in South Kilworth, Leicestershire
My passion for eating chocolates developed into one for making them. I trained with Slattery’s in Manchester and honed my skills with Callebaut and the award-winning Swiss chocolatier, Carlo Melchior, in Devon. I have now been making chocolates in Leicestershire for ten years.
I use only carefully selected and, where possible, locally-sourced ingredients including fruits from my garden. All my chocolates are gluten-free. Dairy-free truffles made with coconut milk are available upon request.
The Nenette Chocolates range includes:
Truffles – dark, milk and white chocolate ganache made with fresh cream and Belgian chocolate and flavoured with liqueurs, fruit purees, herbs oils and caramels. Flavours vary with the seasons and include:
- Simple, Dark Ganache made with single origin chocolate or, made with coconut milk rather than cream, a dairy-free version flavoured as you wish – try fresh lime and chilli oil, Peppermint or let me know what inspires you.
- Caramels: Ginger Salted Caramel, Cognac Caramel, Mixed Berry Caramel and Treacle Caramel
- Fruit fillings change with the seasons and include Rhubarb, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Strawberry Balsamic and Gooseberry Fool.
- The Fortified collection includes Marc de Champagne, Orange and Cointreau or Rum, Gin and Lemon and Vodka Fruits made with the Two Birds Christmas Spices vodka-infused fruits used by Two Birds in their manufacturing process
- Rich and welcoming nut fillings include Chestnut and hazelnut Pralines or Gianduja.
Bars – Dark, Milk or White chocolate festooned with mixed fruits and nuts, scattered with slithers of crystallised ginger, or set with crunchy, salty crystallised pistachios. You might also like to try Marshmallow or Popcorn bars!
‘Shards’ – Thin, tempered single origin chocolate, perfect for tasting chocolates from different regions and as a basis for ‘tasting’ parties perhaps.
Package options for truffles range from simple bags of 6 chocolates to boxes in multiples of 6 and containing from 6 up to 24 truffles.
Placing orders: Please take a look at my website www.nenettechocolates.co.uk and ‘Contact me’ if you would like to place an order. Package options available range from simple bags of 6 chocolates to boxes containing up to 24 truffles. Contact details: Mob: 07811 170633; Tel: 01858 575869
Learn how to make your own chocolates – get in touch to discuss a workshop.
Demonstrations for groups and parties also available.