Thank you for taking an interest in how edibLE16 works. edibLE16 aims to offer goods that are grown or produced within a 16 mile radius of Market Harborough to anyone who would like to support local food and drink.
- Customers order goods from many local producers through the shopping section of this website – click on ‘Shop’ on the menu bar above to start shopping
- Customers pay for their order using a credit or debit card. A £2 Administration Charge is added to every order, which goes towards edibLE16’s running costs
- All orders placed before midnight on a Wednesday will be available for collection that Friday. After that cut off time your goods will be ready to collect on the following Friday.
- Customers collect their orders on Friday afternoon between 4.30pm and 6.00pm from the Function Room in The Admiral Nelson Pub, Nelson Street, Market Harborough, LE16 9AX. Alternatively you can choose to have it delivered for a small fee.
- You do not have to order every week and there is no minimum order
- edibLE16 is run by a group of volunteers which include producers and customers
If you wold like to join the group of volunteers, contact us.
To find out more about our producers, click here.
To see the full list of Customer Terms and Conditions, click here.
If you have any queries, try looking at our FAQ page.
If you interested in becoming and edibLE16 Producer, contact us.